10.10.2009

Last Night = HUGE Success

First off - thank you so much to everyone who came to the benefit concert last night. It was a HUGE success and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. There was lots of great music - check out Motive for Motion if you ever get a chance, good guys and good music - lots of great food and drinks, and best of all...lots of great people. I made some friends and hope you all did too. Perhaps we shall meet again, hopefully in the not so distant future!
I would also like to thank everyone who bought CDs. It blows my mind every time that someone buys one, and I hope that it blesses you to listen to it as much as it blesses me to make it. You are supporting so many things by purchasing them, and especially last night when some of the proceeds went to Why the Woods. If you didn't get a chance to buy one - just comment and I can certainly take care of that!
Most importantly, God was there with us. Everything that was said, sung, and prayed is for His glory.
So by all means...new and old friends alike...keep in touch via this blog, myspace, facebook, etc., and great things are sure to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment