9.16.2009

New Shows Added!!!

I hope this post finds you all well. Two new shows have just been added and can be seen at the right side of your screen.
The first is at a Shakespeare & Co., a wonderful little bookstore/coffee shop in Kernersville. Come out and enjoy a great cup of coffee or smoothie, check out their excellent selection of books, and enjoy friends and music. I have also heard that there is a wine bar nearby as well as a beautiful courtyard - so pray for nice weather...but no matter what the weather is like, it will be a night you will not want to miss!
The second show listed is at Son's Light Coffee House in Boone, which I highlighted in my previous post, and it is a benefit concert for Why the Woods - which I also highlighted below, so please check out their websites. I am not kidding when I say this place is phenomenal. I absolutely love being in Boone (especially in the Fall!), being with these great people, and I am amazed every time at how supportive they are of local music. So take a road trip, make a weekend vacation of it, do whatever you want but you should definitely be there Friday night!!! Great cause, great people, great coffee, great music, great fun.
More details on that show soon...other artists...new songs revealed...keep checking back for updates!!!
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment