8.22.2009

One day of Divinity School Orientation down, three to go.  As with any type of orientation, there was a ton of information thrown at us all at once, but as a whole I walked away feeling like I was a little more prepared than when I first showed up.  All of the professors and incoming students were approachable and excited for the new semester.  Today there is a student panel, so we are sure to get the E! True Hollywood Story version of Divinity School by actual students.  Sunday evening we have dinner with the Dean, and then finally on Monday we register for classes.  
  
So nothing too terribly exciting in this post, but as I get further into school, this will be a perfect place for me to share what I've learned and ask some tough questions for us to think about and discuss.  I heard several times yesterday during orientation that the Divinity School experience  is just as much about community as it is about the classroom - and that means community on and off campus.  I really appreciate all of your support and will hopefully have a more exciting report coming soon!
  
(And make sure you check out the new show listed to the right of your screen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment